1. Early morning Walk - If you wake up early you can utilize and customize your entire day. An early morning walk and breathing in the fresh air can generate a lot of positivity in the air.
2. Bicycle Riding - Riding a bicycle can be very good for increasing your appetite plus losing some weight.
3. Regular exercise - Regular exercise can increase blood circulation in every part of the body. This will keep you in good health.
4. Healthy Food - Take fresh green vegetables and fruit fiber that is a good source of antioxidants that keeps cells clean and helpful in avoiding age-related disease.
5. Meditation and Yoga - Meditation is really helpful to coordinate your brain with your body. It is big helping hand in reducing stress.
6. Travelling - Travelling to a different location will help you keep enthusiastic about life.
7. Participation in Social - You need to be active you need to be a little bit busy. Participating in social and cultural activity will definitely coordinate you with society.
Ageing is not the indication of losing the charm. Age is just a number. At this stage of life, you can be influential for young people. Narendra Modi and Amitabh Bachchan are the two most iconic personalities at their 60's and 70's respectively. You can still be young by heart.