HOW TO SWADDLE A NEWBORN?
Here is a guide for parents of a newborn to swaddle a baby. Take a blanket to cover a baby’s entire body. A quick trick to swaddle your baby in a blanket.
1. Spread a square-shaped blanket on the bed.
2. And then fold down top 1/3 corner.
3. Place baby on the top edge, just below the fold line.
4. Now you have to smoothly straighten baby’s arms and wrap one edge of the blanket across the baby’s body and tuck it under the baby’s legs and back.
5. Ensure the second arm is straight and then fold the bottom point to upside and tuck well under the uncovered shoulder.
6. Wrap the other edge of the blanket over the shoulder, across the body and tuck behind baby's back.