CORONAVIRUS AWARENESS PREVENTION & CONTROLThe term corona is used in astronomy. A dense gaseous crown-like structure around the sun which is quite visible during the solar eclipse. The coronavirus has a similar structure on the surface. Due to this similarity in structure, the virus is named corona.
Carona viruses are different types most of them are not life-threatening, they just infect the respiratory tract to cast cold. The new coronavirus is fatal. World Health Organization (WHO) named the disease caused by the coronavirus in the abbreviated form "COVID-19" on February 11, 2020.
A novel coronavirus is supposed to spread from a wet market located in Wuhan, China. The viruses entered the human body from animals. The animals might get infected from bats because they carry other viruses including very dangerous Ebola viruses. Although, there was no bat found selling live or dead in Wuhan.
The virus attack has now spread all over the world. It is a global concern. Apart from China, Italy, Iran, Spain South Koria, Germany, France USA, and so many countries are facing a hard time fighting with the disease.
Prevention Of Coronavirus Attack
- A dry cough
- Breathing Difficulty in Many Cases
- Cold or Flu
- Adults above 65 are at more risk of corona infection than children. Men are more likely to get infected.
- Cleanliness can help diminish the danger of disease or spreading contamination to other people.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds before preparing food and after using the toilet.
- Be careful when someone coughing or sneezing cover your mouth with a hanky.
- Avoid traveling as much as you can. Maintain a distance from people if you have to go out in a crowded area.
- Put a mask on your face while going out using public transportation or personal works. It will provide you sort of safety from other infections too.
- If your boss permits, work from home this will reduce the chances of getting infected from peers.
People May Experience:
- Take good care of your parents and grandparents. Make sure that their stuff gets cleaned with sanitizer. Do not let them go and meet people unless it is unavoidable.
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Difficulty breathing (severe cases)